Friday, March 27, 2015

Missing weeks

March 12 - 

Our week at the doctor continued with mine and Frankies appointments. We really like our new doc and I'm feeling better about the switch. 
That night Alecia hosted a birthday party for Christina. I had been up super late at night and super early in the morning going on a week at that point, and swore I wasn't going to stay late, buuuuut 3am came and I was just getting home. Oopsie. 

Love me some sleeping babes. 
March 13 -

Addie and Chris to the dr. Between their appointments we had just enough time for mcd's. 
That night was miss Adeline's birthday party. For her gift, I finally finished her birth story. I hate when I procrastinate. It's always fun to visit with friends and the kids played outside for most of the night, so it was quiet fun. (: (the one pic I took. This is becoming a theme with me - bad picture taking and forgetting!)
March 14 - 

I don't really remember other than that we went to Katie's party and we brought potato skins. Half the ward was there and it was super nice and super delicious. 

March 15 -

After church, Christian and I headed out to Calvert cliffs to take some pictures of his completed eagle project. While we were there a British family came hiking by and stopped to see his project, their two boys were scouts as well. They told Christian how brilliant (bloody so!) his project was and were very sweet. 
I sniped this picture from fb. I love where we live. (:
I don't know.... late night cuteness? I know this had a story, but that's the problem with blogging about 3 weeks ago. Mama don't remember. 
I do remember that one day we woke up and things were blooming! It's like spring happened overnight! And then winter, then spring, then winter again. Can't wait till we have tulips, they're my fav!
March 16 - 

We went to playgroup in our neighborhood. The girls had fun playing playdough. 
And eating muffins. 
Little miss had such a runny nose and itchy eyes for weeks! (She's finally better!)
We have new Gymnatsics carpool buddies in our neighborhood. This was my day to drive and the girls had plenty of time to be super silly as we were in stopped traffic that took us an hour to get home from LP. An hour with 4 crazy little girls!
And this is probably enough fun for one post. (:

No comments: