Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4 whole months - by delaney

4 months old, woo-hoo!
my mom broke her phone this month, so there's not a lot of variety to my pictures, but here goes.

i'm still taking baths in my little baby bath. mama keeps saying she's gonna put me in the big tub with addie and frankie soon, but i am in no hurry. tgbo (the giant blond one) scares me a little bit and 9 out of 10 interactions with her she makes me cry. i'm sure she doesn't mean to, but she's pretty much a brute.
tootsies. just because they're adorable.
i still like my carseat enough. especially now that i can play with toys. good thing cause we're always on the go!
i had a harrowing experience last week when i rolled off the couch. my mom was taking tgbo to the potty and i wanted to see what was going on. after i fell, i was m-a-d, mad!
i'm getting elf ears! cool, huh?
also, check out my cool eyebrows! they're always moving!
hands are delicious. period.
actually, most things are delicious. blankets, toys, other peoples hands, yum, yum, yum!
this big sister is pretty sweet. sometimes she holds me too tightly, but we get along pretty well. and she's an absolute saint when compared to tgbo!
and now some pics from just before bedtime today.
this is my pensive on pensive street.
i'm funny, right?
i'm a pretty good baby if i do say so myself. i had about a week this month that i decided to be a major brat. i only wanted to be held and only by mama. my mom wasn't sure if it was teeth or gas or what, but thankfully it ended.
surprised!
now i'll usually let anyone hold me. which is good, because we're out and about a lot and i sometimes get shuffled. like at christian's baseball games, i'm pretty much the team baby. every one holds me and cuddles me and passes me around, it's awesome.
i still like my bouncy seat and my big green toy and not so much my bumbo. it makes me slump over and i just don't like it. plus, it's easy access for tgbo, so that's not good.
i drool a ton but i don't have any teeth and i eat pretty good, even though i'm still pretty petite. i have no hair and lots of boogers. my mom thinks i have allergies even though the dr said i'm too little for all that. mama knows best though, right? at least that's what she keeps saying...
i still wake up once or twice a night. i usually go to sleep around 10, wake up anywhere from 2-5, then go back to sleep till around 10. then i go back down around 12 or 1. i still get a little crabby in the evening, but you know, some days are better than others.
i still sleep in mama and daddy's room (in the pack and play) but mama keeps saying i'm going to my own room soon. i hope that will be good cause it sounds exciting! i usually just nurse to sleep, but every now and then i put myself to sleep. i like to keep everyone guessing.
i went swimming for the first time, which was okay but after a few minutes sitting by the pool it put me to sleep.
so that covers sleeping, eating, and new skills.
i think that's all for now.

until 5 months!

love,

delaney

No comments: