Sunday, April 29, 2012

3 whole months - by delaney

what? i'm another month older?
excellent...
(this is my mr. smithers)
and speaking of tv characters, this is my "wha'chu talkin' 'bout, willis?"
and this isn't really any tv character, but i do look kinda like a hillbilly, right?
this month i studied for my plumbers license.
i am really good at studying and helping people study.
i helped my daddy study one day...
but that was really tiring!
i'm still growing, and growing out of my outfits.
my mom calls this one small, medium, large.
or i guess large, small, medium if your looking at how we're laying.

i had my first trip to the er and then had to go to the dr's the next day.
i still hate going to the dr.
i'm still a very thoughtful girl and sometimes when i'm tired, i just get overwhelmed and worried.
i often fret while i'm eating.
but you know what, those hands are good for fretting but their also delicious!



addie helped my mom with a photo shoot this month.
she called this one the reindeer.
and this one the mary.
seems like she still has christmas on the brain.


i've been spending more time with this guy lately.
he's pretty good and fun.
even when he puts kitties on my bummy.
okay, so what else... i started laughing. my first laugh was on april 21. :)
it's prett-y cute, if i do say so myself.
i'm still a pretty good sleeper. i sleep through the night about half the time. sometimes when i am really fighting sleep, my mom just lays me in my bed and i put myself to sleep. she says that makes me pretty awesome.
and i still usually sleep with my arms straight up. no swaddles for this girl!
i still get dressed up a lot. it's usually okay, but sometimes... i've had enough.
i'm still pretty easy going. i eat well. burp well. pee and poo well. i'm super patient with addie and frankie, and even alexis and christian. :) i don't love baths, but i don't hate them either. i still don't cry in the car, as long as we're moving. i drank from a bottle for the first time last week and i did okay. i know how to roll over, but i don't do it very often. my mom didn't seem to like it when i did it the first time, and i'm nothing if not obedient. :)
everyone loves my goofy faces. so i do them a lot.
and sometimes i try to play coy.
ok, i guess that's all for now.
getting these posts out on time is exhausting!
love,

delaney noelle

No comments: