Friday, April 24, 2009

Thankfuls

Just a few things I'm thankful for right now.

A 1 1/2 hour nap for Addie.


A chance to nap myself for 1 hour.


(why does it seem like I am absolutely exhausted right up until everyone's asleep and then I get a sudden burst of energy?! Or is it just a desire to enjoy the silence?)


Sunny 75 degree weather.


Play groups.


Ice cream.


Libraries.


And... some things I am not lovin' on.


The 3 hour time difference to most of the peeps I talk to. I miss my phone buddies!


Slow home builders.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am hating the time difference myself!!!! Who would have thought Three hours is such a HUGE difference!! Miss You!!!!

Dyer Family said...

I look forward to a nap each day, then it comes and I feel like Im wasting the quietness by sleeping through it:) Cant wait too see pics of your new place!