Friday, April 3, 2009

10 Whole Months - By Addison

Another busy, busy month around here. My mom wasn't great about getting out the camera, but here are a few memorable moments. Here's me crawling around and standing up on everything. I like to keep my legs wide so I can get to things easier. I've got some strong thighs!

I love playing piano! Sometimes my family will let me sit on their laps to play, but sometimes I have to do it on my own.
Alexis and Christian are so funny! And I love to be carried around so it works out perfect!


I've learned how to give kisses! Open mouthed wet ones! Everyone loves my kisses!

My Grandpa Ray came to see me again. I went to him right away and put my head on his shoulder. So comfy! And I still love when he sings to me.

I'm still helping my mom a lot. I learned how to do the filing and paper work. I'm building quite the resume!

I'm a big girl now! And I love playing in my crib!

Not big enough to drive without my baby car seat, but I'm getting there! My big brothers so cool!


Okay, I really need to go help my mom with some packing. She always loves my help! Next month when I write this I'll be an east-coast girl!

1 comment:

BonnieKaye said...

Hi Matt and Michelle! I found your blog and thought I'd check it out. What fun kids. It's great to see such a happy family. Good luck in your move. I bet Maryland will be beautiful.