Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy 40th Birthday Matt!!!

Today my husbad turned 40! No one can quite believe it! That age seems so old, but Matt doesn't seem so old, you know?!

I really wanted to have a big party for him, but with our living arrangements... that didn't work out. Soooo, we enjoyed a nice romantic Seafood dinner, bowling, and a tour around the bay. It was nice and low-key, just what we needed right now! We came home to a house decorated with black balloons and crepe paper and a delicous ice cream cake (and a sleeping baby!). It's all about the little things!

I feel soooo very blessed to have my Matt. He is a wonderful father and husband. He is generous and talented and amazing. I love him soooo very much!

Happy Birthday Babe!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Precious picture of Addie and Grandpa Ray!!

carlen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY OLD MAN! but seriously you don't look a day over 28! must be that good lookin hottie wife of yours that brings out the youthful twinkle in your eyes!

Joy :) said...

Hope you had a great day Matt! Glad you guys were all together. Although we would have had a really good party for you. I wouldn't know what it's like to turn 40, I won't be there for a looonnngggg, looonnngggg time.

Sara said...

Hey Matt, happy birthday! Wish you guys were closer! We could have had a smashing good time!