Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Service for 5

I saw this on my sweet friend (and pseudo sister-in-law) Carlen's blog. Carlen is a creative genius so I couldn't possibly pass up the opportunity to have her make something special just for me! So here ya' go...

Here's the deal:
I hereby commit to offer
the first 5 individuals to comment on this post
a homemade gift of my choosing!
BUT,
in order to post a comment,
you have to FIRST post a "SERVICE OFFER FOR 5"
on your blog!

While YOU in turn
have the opportunity to do likewise to this post
and be the recipient of a fun homemade gift from ME.

And then 5 of your lucky friends will have the opportunity
from your post to be served by you!

There are of course some RESTRICTIONS
since I'm not superwoman!
1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
(though I'll give it excellent effort because of restriction #3)
2 What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4 You have no clue what it will be... I may bake something, make something, or be really creative!
5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

Just remember the CATCH!
YOU MUST RE-POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG
& OFFER SERVICE TO 5!

(oh and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it
so we can follow the trail of PAY-IT-FORWARD service gifts!)

HAPPY POSTING & COMMENTING!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what if i don't have a blog...

Sara said...

Can I double dip? I want to do it on Carlen's blog too!

Amy~ I'm sure Michele would be more than happy to get you started ;)

Be patient with me. I have two other posts I need to get up first and then I'll post this one. I need it to be on top so people can sign up!

Anonymous said...

What if I don't have a blog.....

But I wouldn't do it anyway. There is no possible way I am obligating myself to make a gift for five different people AND make it neat and fun. Uh-uh, nope, ain't gonna happen.

But you, you go ahead and have loads of fun with it and don't resent it when it's December 31st and you're trying to finish and still make it to the post office.

Ha, ha, ha.

Lotsa Love,

Dad

matt and michelle ray said...

You can still do this if you don't have a blog! I'll trust you to do 5 acts of service, or you could even put it on your Facebook... get creative!

carlen said...

YOU are so sweet, michelle! i don't know about creative genius! but i'm excited to make you something you'll love! (let me know if it's a sign you want if you have a special quote or saying in mind!) Love, Carlen

Robyn Cheney said...

Okay, I "caught the bug" and posted the sevrice offer on my blog. Am I one of your first 5 commenters? This could be fun!!!