Sunday, February 8, 2009

Boys Days


The past two Fridays Matt and Christian have headed up to Squaw Valley for some snowboarding. Matt gets an awesome discount with his military id and they are totally loving it! Matt's been snowboarding forever and he says Christian is pretty much a natural.

Goofballs!

Matt loves going through the trees!

Christian's off...

I have been being the loving, supportive wife, always home with our sweet little Addie. Alexis hasn't shown much interest, except for tonight when we were buying her a snow jacket she said she'd like to go next time too. Yay! I like snowboarding too, but would rather just save the money and stay with Addie, although I would like to go to the village and check it out. Hopefully next time we can all go.

Here are some more pictures from yesterday. Ridin' up the gondola.

Such cuties!
Christian, the ski-bum.


I think I made this one a little too bright. You can't even see the snow. Oopsie. :)

4 comments:

Joy :) said...

wow, tons of fun.

Holly said...

How fun. Still no snow here, not that that is a surprise!

~Holly

ps, I forgot to tell you how much I think your sister looks like you. Both of you are very pretty!

~Lori said...

Looks fun!! My girls are all boarders and we haven't been up this year yet. We have been waiting for more snow, but it looks like after this weekend there might be more.

Susan M said...

Fun! Matt must've been boarding with Daniel somewhere back along the line. I've still never been. (Daniel designs snowboards, in case you didn't know.)