Tuesday, February 3, 2009

8 Whole Months - By Addison

It feels like I just wrote my last post! Has it really been a month already?! Whew, I guess so. Anyways, not too busy of a month. There was a new development last night though! I've been looking like this a lot lately...

And my parents think they discovered why...

Can you see it? A tiny tooth! It looks like the little milk tooth I had when I was born. My mom said leave it to me to grow my first tooth in such a strange location in my mouth. That's just me. I'm unique. :) So then they spread some strange gel on my gums. It tasted terrible, as you can tell by my expression.

In other news... I started scooting! I like to do it on my back and I just realized that my mom doesn't have any pictures of me doing it! Seriously mom?! She has pictures of everything... except that I guess. Scooting's alright. I don't do it all the time and I've hit my head a few times. But it's okay.

We had two fun visitors last month! First was Grandpa Ray! He's so much fun. I love that he always sings to me! Here I am, getting serenaded... so lucky!

I've been working really hard during the days and one day at dinner I just couldn't take it anymore. So I fell asleep. It's a lot of work to be as particular as me!

Another busy day...

My brother got me dressed for church one day. I looked gooood!

My mom tried to feed me lots of food this month. I went through a couple days where I didn't want to eat anything with a spoon. My mom solved that problem by feeding me tofu and letting me hold it and mash it in my hands. And then she can pick it up and feed me with her fingers. Avocado works too. Just in the past few days I'm using a spoon again too. Sometimes.

Remember when my mom said I wouldn't use a binky? Well I like them now! But to play with, not really to suck on. Much better that way.

Here's another variety...
I'm such a big girl that I got to drink out of a water fountain! So fun!

My Auntie Amy came to visit! While she was here she went shopping with my mom and they found a hula skirt and lei for me. So Amy and Christian took some pictures like this.

Then my mom was like, "Rookies! Take her pajamas off and make it more realistic!" So then we got all of these...
Studying for my plumbers license...

Hula-ing my heart out...
At least that dumb skirt tasted good!

A little butt cheek never hurt anyone! So how about a lot...

By the end I was like "Get if off!!!"

I've got a couple of robes that Amy thought were funny. So of course... more pictures...

And more...

As soon as Amy got to our house she wanted to see me in The Snowman... I'm so tired of that snowman! Seriously... okay, I know it's cute! I'm a grumpy snowman!

I've really enjoyed watching my brother play basketball. I can't wait to play! Check out my cool hair too! It's been kinda crazy lately.

Here I am watching him play a game. I was getting so excited! I kept putting my arms straight out and screaming at the top of my lungs like I like to. My mom and I were the only ones that went to the game, so she was trying to get a good picture of me. And not succeeding.

This ones a little better, but I'm not quite as excited.

And since I like basketball so much I thought I'd try on my brothers famous hoodie. I didn't like it though. Too big. And stinky.

I get to read at least two books every morning with my mama. I really like to read.

Okay, gotta go. I'm ready for bed now. Here's a goofy shot to hold you over till next time. Who knows what I might come up with for next month!

Love ya!

Addie

2 comments:

~Lori said...

Michelle, that is such a cute post. She will love reading through these when she is older.

Joy :) said...

Cutest baby! So many pictures to look at. I love it.