Thursday, October 2, 2008

Packing up and moving on

Things have been pretty crazy around here so I haven't gotten to blog for awhile. So one more move update before we leave Clovis on.... Saturday! We've got packers here right now and the loaders will be here tomorrow. I've been putting off cleaning because I am so looking forward to cleaning when the house is empty. Hopefully between tonight and tomorrow night I'll be able to get it all done and then we can leave bright and early Saturday morning. I am so ready for all of this to be done! We are all excited to get to California and get started on the next chapter of our lives!

3 comments:

Dyer Family said...

WOW!! Thats fast...I hope everything goes smooth and that the kids all transition well.. keep us posted:)

Anonymous said...

Hooray for you!! Enjoy the trip and the 'reunion'. I'm looking forward to some interesting blogs about your 'adventures' on the road with your kids. Hooah!!!

Robyn Cheney said...

Have a great trip, we are excited for you! And YEA you will get to be with your hubby again!
Did you already send me your new snail-mail address?