Friday, October 3, 2008

Four whole months - by Addison

Because we're moving I'll be needing some new friends soon. So I've taken out a personal ad. Here ya' go, I'll tell you all about myself and I'm sure everybody's gonna want to be my friend!

A little bit about me. I'm 4 months old, today! I have hazel eyes and very, very short dark brown hair. Large cheeks make my face look slightly square. Basically, I'm a straight up cutie!



Hobbies

I enjoy doing so many things! I am an avid drooler. I do it every day, it's one of my all-time favorite things to do!




I have also taken up baseball. The bat and ball are a little heavy for me, but I love to cheer on my big brother! (this is a great picture because it shows two of my hobbies! Drooling and baseball!)



I like long walks on the beach. But I settle for long walks around our neighborhood. I usually fall asleep after about 5 minutes, it's just so relaxing!



I enjoy playing peek-a-boo.





And I enjoy the finer things in life. Okay, okay, I enjoy watching my family enjoy the finer things. Martinellis looks soooo good! (this picture reiterates my love of drooling!)



I love fashion! In this picture my mom said I looked like I escaped from a baby girl prison. All I know is I looked cute, so that must be good!



I also absolutely love to read! I got a head start on this because I went through third grade while my mom was pregnant with me, so I'm pretty smart.





















Reading is especially fun if, after you enjoy the words and pictures, you can eat the book.



Talents

I can melt anyone in my families heart. How, you ask? Just have a looksie. (I practice this look a lot! I've pretty much got it perfected!)



I'm really good at playing with toys! I'm learning how to hold things and work my hands, but that whole hand-eye coordination thing is tough!





I'm pretty into modeling. I enjoy it most of the time.



But sometimes the shoots last a little too long for me and I have to let everybody know I'm not happy.



I'm working hard on my ABC's (there's the drool again! I love to drool!).



I'm also really good at texting! I love cell phones!



I'm a great sleeper! If I want to, I can sleep anytime, anywhere. Here I am on my favorite place to sleep, mom and dads bed.



I'm taking after my beautiful big sissy and have taken up ballet. I'm very graceful!






















SO, hopefully this will get me lots of new friends. Next month when I post... I'll be hangin' in my bathing suit cause I'm gonna be a California girl.



I'm not sure how I feel about that but...



California here I come!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Wilma bathing suit! I miss that baby! (and you guys too) When are you coming up to visit?

Anonymous said...

What a great ad, I bet she will have many new friends out there in La La Land.

I learned so much about my pretty grandaughter that I am hoping she brings her family up here to see all of us Northwest Seagroves again.

Sara said...

Hey, Chris sent me a link to read his blog, but the link didn't work! Can you send it to me again? I would love to read what he has so far.

carlen said...

tanner just read this post to samantha and she DEFINITELY wants to be her friend . . . to bad it's CALIFORNIA you're moving to and not WASHINGTON!!! what a total CUTIE! loved all the pics . . . especially texting!!!