Early Tuesday morning Matt dropped Adi and I off at the airport for our Salt Lake City flight.It was also the first day of seminary and we got a picture. 🎉
Adi and I had a layover in Dallas where we got brekkie. Our flights were long and we didn’t get to sit together and my seat mate got into a tiff with me about putting her bag under my seat, which she felt she had every right to do. I told her I didn’t think that was right and she quickly said “I do!” So I let it go, but I did put my feel where I needed to under my seat, and as it happens, that was sometimes on her bag. 🤷♀️ *a picture for Frankie
One good thing is that we somehow got extra legroom seats. 🎉 And lucky duck Adi got aisle seats both flights, while I was a middle seat girlie.
I found a screaming deal for car rental and even though I was nervous from our Croatia experience, everything was smooth and easy. And that is how I managed to drive around for a week in a beautiful bmw suv. I’m not really a car person, but I do see the allure of a bmw now. Such a smooth ride and fun to drive!
We got Culver’s for dinner (see the very random first pic on this post) and drove down to Provo to see Frey’s cute new house. They took us to walk around Utah Lake and then to ikea where we had the best time helping Adi pick out all the things! Our girl owns pots and pans! She’s so grown up! 😭
Us east coast girlies were pooped so after ikea we dropped the boys back in Provo and headed up to McCombs in North Ogden. So that was Salt Lake to Provo, 30 minutes back up to ikea, back down to Provo, and then to north Ogden. I spent a lot of time on I-15.
Us east coast girlies were pooped so after ikea we dropped the boys back in Provo and headed up to McCombs in North Ogden. So that was Salt Lake to Provo, 30 minutes back up to ikea, back down to Provo, and then to north Ogden. I spent a lot of time on I-15.
And a cute shot of Lu with her high school besties. She actually ended up staying an extra night to do dinner with them. ❤️








No comments:
Post a Comment