Wednesday, October 7, 2026

9/12

 We watched movies in the morning and ate brekkie in our room and had a nice leisurely morning.

We went big girl grocery shopping at the Idaho falls Walmart and it was much less busy and picked through. I was had meal planned and knew mostly what she wanted. 
We unpacked some more..:
And toured her apartment amenities. 
Then we walked her schedule. 
Friday had been crazy windy. Like anxiety inducing windy. And in the halls of her apartment it sounded like a wind tunnel and I hated it, but I acted cool about it. 🤣
Saturday was much nicer. ☀️ 
Her classes are close to each other, all about 15 minutes from her apartment. She is seriously talking about getting a scooter. 🤣
I am so excited for this girl! She is amazing!
She is talking about possibly changing her major out of public health, but that’s to be expected. 
Like a real college classroom!
The same apartments (just a different name) that Lexi and Christian moved into their first years!
We were *starving* so we ate at the taco bus which is always a good idea!
Everyone wanted to know how our girl was doing!
Even surprised Mia! 🤣
We had to pick up a few last things at the Rexburg Walky and then we failed epically at an escape room. It was so hard we eventually just gave up. And the new temple is right across from the Wally. 
INight was that night and they have games and food and movies, so I really wanted her to go to that. Only when we got back to her apartment no one was there. So we got her all unpacked. 
Clothes and everything put away and ready for Sunday. 
Our plans were fluid, but we finally decided that I would drive her to inight and leave from there. 
She got ready and I dropped her off and it was kind of perfect because neither of us could really cry.  
I mean, I cried as and after she walked away, obviously. 
Driving out of town it was such a beautiful night!
I die!
I called Matt and gave him the whole low down and then Lexi and Christian and then Amy. I talked all the way back to Laura’s. 
When I got home I got the best update that our brave girl made a friend, got ooocorn with him, he walked her home, and then on Tuesday they went to the devotional together. ❤️ This made me soooo happy!
Also when I got home I spotted this. 
Fav shoes underneath the chair in our guest room! I thanked them for their service and threw them away. They’d seen better days. 🤣

No comments: