We love pictures of our people!
That Sunday (the 30th) I had a training at the Visitors Center with Aaron Sherinian, the head of church communications. I was so excited to receive training and I’ve heard such good things about Brother Sherinian. DC North was in charge and I helped Ginny with refreshments and made a nice charcuterie board and spinach dip.The training was good, but it wasn’t what I thought, which I don’t even know what k thought it would be.But it was all about the salt lake temple celebration and the big announcement made on Tuesday about the theme (Rejoice in Christ!) and the tickets.
Ginny and I were super rookie and Aaron didn’t show up until after we were already supposed to have started (dc traffic) but we did it and we learned a lot and Ginny and I drove together so it wasn’t bad.
We had a meeting the next day to talk about next steps and it was writing emails and announcements and I had a long call with Lanna from DC South and it was a little bit of busyness in the lead up to the announcement.
D started ballet that day with our carpool. Julie drives them to and from Monday and Tuesday, I drive to and from Wednesday and Thursday, Haley’s mom picks up Friday, and Julie and I alternate the Friday drive home.





No comments:
Post a Comment