Thursday, March 11, 2021

Day #362

One of my favorite pictures of these cute girls, taken 8 years ago today during a blessed kid swap. 

Lu was helping Frankie with math this morning, so I took the boys up to their room to play for a bit. 

I tried to take some pictures of these cuties. 

Not the easiest task. 
After a few minutes E was done. 

This is his all done sign. 😂 Carter is such an easy going baby.

Lu took him to the dr yesterday and he’s 11.5lbs. Precious little chunk. I remember when delaney was a baby and I knew she was my last and I just wanted to hold her all day. Now I get to sit and hold this sweet boy and it’s so special. He’s 1 month old today! 

Emmett needed some attention so I laid C down on their little toddler bed and he looked so cute and little. 

I made Mac and cheese for lunch and the girls caught up on some school stuff they’d weirdly skipped or needed to redo. 

These kiddos are crazy but we’re having fun. 

After they finished school they took Emmett to the park. It was 77° back home, but only 45° here. Good thing we’ve got newborn baby snuggles as a consolation. 

We had our 9th presidency meet and greet tonight, and now that the Spanish Branch has been organized we’ve got one to go. It was so great. I am so grateful to get to know all these amazing ladies, it’s been so fun. 

After my meeting we decided we needed some $.50 corn dogs and milkshakes from Sonic, and I saw this beautiful sunset on my way to pick them up. 

We’ve got 2 more weeks in Montana and we’re excited for some more warm weather and to get out and see more of the city. 

No comments: