Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Day #360

Em continues to have sleep troubles. I rocked him from midnight-2:45 last night, poor baby just could not get back to sleep. Lu and Cade decided for tonight he’ll just have to cry it out, which is sad for everyone but also it’s not healthy for any of us, including him, to be awake for 3 hours in the middle of the night. 

I sent a million emails from action items from our presidency meeting last night while the girls schooled. Lu took Carter to a cardiologist appointment where they confirmed he has a heart murmur like the rest of us. When they got back I went shopping. But first, I spent a $10 cafe Rio coupon and it was so delicious and wonderful to only pay $.50 for my favorite salad and makes me miss our 2 CR’s that closed down so much. 

1. I shopped at a small grocery store that still has a dvd rental room. I haven’t seen one of those in many, many years and I wanted a picture but didn’t want to be a creeper. 
2. Next I shopped at Walmart where I did get a picture of these amazing chicken paws. I love shopping in different places and seeing the variety of foods they offer. To each their own but what in the actual heck, I couldn’t eat these if you paid me. 

And that is the only picture I took today. We had lots of leftovers in the fridge so we tackled some of those for dinner. Carter had a sad tummy, so that was sad. But we were happy to take turns holding and bouncing him because even when he’s sad, he’s so sweet. The girls are being awesome helpers and I am loving this time together. D and I are roomies and we talk every night before she falls asleep and then feet cuddle all night (the only way to cuddle IMO) and it’s just been so special to me. I don’t generally love sharing a bed with kids because I’ve become such a light sleeper and they are usually so wiggly, but I was surprised she picked to sleep with me and gave it a shot and it’s been so great. 

We’re coming up on the one year life changing shut down mark and so many feelings. I started numbering my posts the Monday after the Friday the 13th shutdown, so I’m actually 2 days behind. I decided awhile ago that at the 1 year Mark I will stop numbering. I’m so glad I have thoroughly documented this bananas year. This is by far the most written about year of my life and I am grateful I had and made the time. I still want to write regularly, just back to fun and unique titles like “Monday,” and “Great Falls.” I’ve been thinking about this time last year and i so vividly remember each day. The fasting. The building anxiety. The worry and fear of the unknown. I am feeling pretty optimistic about things right now and am so grateful we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. 

No comments: