Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Tuesday stuff

Yesterday's post has struggled to post all day and currently it is rolling over to die. I'm no quitter though, so I'll keep trying. Sadly, our new modem doesn't seem to be making a difference on our internet speed. 

This morning after some Cookies stuff I made a whole mess of soup. One of our neighbors got into a terrible car crash and LG has set them up with meals, so I took some soup in to them for lunch. I also made some extra for dinner, some for a potluck for tomorrow, some for Souper Saturday, and some to freeze. I was a soup making fool. 

When I got to the school Frankie came out in the funniest little pants! Definitely not the ones I sent her to school in. Apparently there was a soup incident at lunch and she had to get some pants from Nurse Dana. 

#lovethesetwo

We like to include the biggins in fhe as much as.possible, which sometimes means having in on Tuesday. Today's fhe treat was Apple cups with cider and apple crisp with fresh whipped cream. 

The Apple cups were a hit, even though I got a little overzealous on one or two and made them leak. 

Addie had two cups she liked it so much. 

#reallifeisntpretty

Bubba taught the girls about stranger danger and asked them some really good questions. Like if your friend got into a car with a stranger, what would you do? Addie said she'd "get in a little," and I'm glad she was real and honest. D would "run to the nearest house and call 911!" and Frankie was pouting because she'd just acted a fool and fallen on the Princess Cupcake game box. I hate broken boxes. 

We love visiting with our bigs in Idaho. And everyone got a kick out of eating our cups when we were done with the cider. 

Did you know my main squeeze for glasses? 😍

That's all. 

No comments: