Friday, October 13, 2017

Lunch, sleep, and emergencies


Yesterday I volunteered at the school to set up the book fair. It was so fun and I wanted to buy all the books. I got a 10% coupon for helping so yaaaay. 

After we finished, the 3 kindergarten moms realized it was kindergarten lunch time so we went to eat lunch with our precious angels. 

Immediately following k lunch is 2nd grade, so perfect. The girls were both SO excited for me to stay for lunch. I didn't bring anything, just sat at their table with them and their friends. Its the little things. 

Goofy girls. 

After that I headed over to Chesapeake Shores for a meeting with sweet Charlene. CS is a rehabilitation center and her insurance was not wanting to pay anymore and wanted to send her home. She showed them though. When I arrived, she wasn't feeling well, and she deteriorated so quickly in the 30 minutes I spent with her that they had to call 911 and take her to the hospital via ambulance. Sweet, precious Charlene. :/

Happier things! Franks had Brownies, D went to play at Sephies, and Addie rocked it out at running club, and in the rain no less. 

And how about some sleeping children to round us out? 

It's been ridiculously warm for October, hence the no blanket/nightie look.