Monday, October 16, 2017

Sunday and Pumpkin Patch

First off, is my nephew not the cutest? 😍 

Second off, is Bubba not the cutest too? He sent this shot of the breakfast he made for Lexi and cade this morning. He spends a lot of time at their apartment, and probs next semester when Cade goes to basic training, he'll move in with Lu. I love that our grown kids love each other. 

I don't write much about Sundays. They're mostly pretty busy, but good. Ward Council is every week from 7:30-8:45 this year. I am so ready for late church again! After church on the 3rd Sundays of the month I have my 1-on-1 meeting with bishop. So I left at 3:15. Then Amanda and I went to visit a sweet sister this evening. I don't usually do visits Sunday nights, but every once in awhile it's all that works and I'm grateful that matt and girls are so supportive. 

We had Columbus Day off school. Poor D had started to feel sick Sunday evening and was still icky. Then we had that debate of what do we do now. Matt had been in charge of a Combined kayaking youth activity that they ended up canceling because of the remnants of Tropical Storm Nate. So another wrench in the plans. D requested an ice pack for her headache. 

Matt and Addie went to fly a kit since it was so windy, and while we waited I took pics of this cutie. 

We finally made it to our pumpkin patch around 12 or 1. We visited and the kids played, it's always such a nice day. Joni said the reflection of the corn maze in my glasses was cool. So artsy. 

We're both middle kids. 

It was sad to leave Bug behind with matt, but she has a pumpkin patch field trip coming up, so it's not like she'll miss out. 

After the hay ride we all went through the corn maze. Corn mommas. 

The kids ran ahead of us. And look at that gorgeous stormy sky! It might be pretty but it was so hot and muggy!

When we got out of the corn maze we had to get an all momma shot. And a couple babes. 

Frankie loves babies so much! And every once in awhile they love her. This was one of those precious times. 

Big girl friends. 

And finally, Bird Town. 

We bought some pumpkins, the girls picked their little pumpkins, some mums, apples, and the cutest little lighthouse/sea glass bracelet. We heart the pumpkin patch!

No comments: