Sunday, May 21, 2017

The one with the tea party

This morning we churched it up. I love going to church. If I am prepared I always come away with more knowledge and light than I had before. I love my ward family. 

After church we got started on cookies right away. Thank goodness for good neighbors that answer sos calls for vanilla. Always happens on Sundays. I made my favorite sugar cookies and then let Frankie choose colors to add to the frosting. 
 
Then we had fun decorating them after they were frosted. I don't have the right tools, but we did our best. 
 
And then it was tea time!
 
I've always wanted to have a tea party with my girls and friends, but I don't have any cute tea cups. Bumsie. 
 
Frankie was so excited to get dressed up. She had gloves and her purse and hat. Love her!
 
These two fancy ladies are ready to party, dah-ling!
 
Frankie tried the tea but didn't like it. All the other girls drank at least two cups!
Silly Daisy's!  
Tonight we FaceTimed sissy. Half the time D doesn't want to talk, the other half she wants her head right up in the camera. She told sissy, among other things, that she didn't like her bangs. I don't know whether to be proud of her that she'll never be swayed by the crowd or mortified that she always speaks her mind, no matter how rude. 
 
May is full force upon us. So far we've only finished piano, but even being done with 1 activity feels pretty good. We are R-to-the-eady for summer!

No comments: