Monday, May 22, 2017

May stuff

The one picture I took today. It was a cray-cray day-day! We watched some busy kiddos this morning, went to the store, made muffins and dinner, went to yet another Daisy Scout event, and even more excitement. 
 
On Saturday laura made me weed our square foot garden beds. She and David brought over some plant starters, tomatos, peppers, radishes, and carrots. The girls and I weeded and yard worked together and it was nice and cool weather. And look at our cute little garden! The other square foot garden is full of strawberries. We picked like, a dozen!😂
 
Little Miss thang cane in one night to tell matt and I something and she just looked so cute. Such a precious little girl. 
 
This is what she wanted to show us: 
 
She'd written out every task on her chore board. She's such a studious little lady. 

Matt went up on Saturday to pick Dan up from the airport and take him to his summer apartment, so he was gone most of the day. 
 
On Friday there was an awesome, albeit short thunderstorm. 
I love when it's angry storm on one side of the sky, and nice clear day on the other. Frankie was my model.  She's a cute and silly one. 
 
Storm watchers. Such a nice evening. 
 
That day the elders had come over to mow the grass. I got out our ice dispenser to fill a pitcher if ice water for them because it was not a nice and cool day, more like hot and disgusting. D was enjoying some ice, when one got stuck to her lip, so she pulled it and it tore some skin off her lip. To appease her I gave her a bandaid that I thought might last for 30 minutes tops. She kept that silly bandaid on all day! She obviously struggled to eat and drink, but she did not want it taken off. It was several hours later that she finally let me slowly pull it off. Crazy. 
 
I found these gorgeous and delicious cookie pops in my church bag. Brenda gave them to her class and Addie gave them to me. They were a delicious treat to find!
 
Random catch up: take 873,431. 

No comments: