Saturday, March 29, 2014

One bite at a time

It's how you eat an elephant and catch up on a blog too. 

The latest installment of - "take a picture of me, mommy!" Lexi says Addie is gonna be the weird kid, but that people will still like her because she's pretty. At least there's a happy ending to lexi's story. 
Frankie tells the best stories. If you can get past about 15 "like, like, I said I was gonna, like, like... um, like..."'s, then you're in for a treat of a story. (And she does homework!)
Just one of many daily time outs. I call this the "idontwanttogetdressed" time out. There are many, many other versions. 
She dresses herself. All day. Different outfits. All day. Every day. 
Uncle mike came to visit! He's working in NC and drove up to visit grandpa, and us too. (; he and Matt were able to drive up to spend a day in DC and hang out with their dad. 
Addie is so creative. She found the little clothespins I had used for preschool and created a clothesline. I love the way her brain thinks!
We went to target today for birthday gifts. The snow piles are almost gone! That's January snow right thar!
Frankie got to go play with Landon today and went to Christiannas birthday party at Bert's. 

She loooooves Landon! Johnna and I used to say that they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but then I realized that if I don't want them to date till they're 16, they probably shouldn't have boyfriends either. So now Frankie says something like "he's my best friend and he's a boy." But she says it cuter. 
Even though she's pretty brattie a lot of the time, she's also pretty sweet a lot of the time too. It's been a cold winter and in front if the space heater has been a favorite place. 
Also:
*i went to a baby shower for Frankie. It was really nice and yummy. 
*addie went to neighbor kaitlyns birthday party
*chris had a friend that's a girl over
*lex and I went to the general women's meeting. I have to admit that I was apprehensive about including all girls over 8. I really enjoy mommy only time. But it was really awesome. Next time I feel apprehensive about something like that I will try to doubt my doubts. 



1 comment:

Alecia said...

You went to a baby shower for Frannie, not Frankie. :)