Thursday, March 27, 2014

Eleven

(For eleven pics. Creative stuff)

This is how we do 54 degrees in SOMD. we were outside playing with sidewalk chalk, she disappears and comes out in her leotard with beach towels, sunblock, and shades. It did feel nice and warm. Not that nice, but nice none the less. 
Delaney busy being two. 
Chris likes to watch Brain Games. He was totally doing the experiment and looking 'through' his finger, so I sniped him. He loves when I do that. In his defense, I detest when the kids do it to me. But that's mostly because I think they send it to their friends and make fun. I just post it to my blog and make fun. But that's what moms are supposed to do. Not what kids are supposed to do. 
Another round of "take my picture," with Addie. She cray-cray. 
Delaney busy being two. Again. This one is kind of adorable though. She gets a dejected look on her face and sort of slumps her shoulders. It's pretty cute in an annoying kind of way. 
Christian picked out a fun little Hex bug for Frankie. She and laney loved playing with it on the table whilst putting together a Dr Suess put in order puzzle. 
Delaney and I cruised Frankie up to the preschool bus like this today. Stay classy. 
I'm looking at you on this one, max. I'm looking at you. 
The big kids mailed the little kids postcards from New York. They loved getting them and held them close for a long time. 
Chicfila had a buy a milkshake get a chicken sandwich free one day, so we took the fam. It's sad that we stay on our technology even when we're all together. I have been guilty too. We are works in progress. 
After bath iPad time. For the record, their iPad time has been severly limited lately. All the girls, even two-year-old laney have been cruising YouTube without parental supervision. Laney knows how to go to YouTube and she goes straight to the history to replay videos she's liked in the past. Then she clicks around on the suggestions. Not the best idea. 
And one cute thing laney did today. I got her out of bed this morning and as I was changing her diaper she pointed at me and said "you're the best mommy I've ever seen." It was so precious!

Ok, one more cute thing. When I dropped Frankie off with Alecia this morning I said "are you ready for preschool, Frankie?" And laney said "I am! I am!" She is soooo ready!

Ok, one more cute thing. Knocking on a neighbors door, she stood in front of their welcome mat and said each letter as she stepped in front of it. She's a genius. 

That's all. 

No comments: