Thursday, August 9, 2012

Meanwhile back at the ranch...

The little girls and I made muffins, worked on finishing our summer reading, worked in our preschool workbooks, and ok, fine, watched some tv. Only they hate the Olympics, so it's like one show for them, one show or me. Ha.
After naps, which were super long (not complaining!) we headed out for errands. We got some great deals on school supplies at staples, used some coupons at michaels, made some returns and shopped (with popcorn!) at target, and then hit the commissary for perishables. Pretty sure those are the most errands I've ever run with the three littles and definitely the first time I've taken them all to the commissary. But we got a lot done and we all survived, yay!
I had planned to go to the pool and the library but since naps went so long we had to just settle for the library.

Bedtime brought a few "I don't like you!"'s and "I want my daddy!"'s.
the girls cried a little too. (;

No comments: