Friday, December 2, 2011

sweet

 we got a call on saturday night that my sweet friend colleen had finally gone into labor, (2 weeks late!) so we got to have these 4 cute and proud siblings come stay with us for a little while.
they were so good and so excited to meet their new baby sister, who happens to be named alexis. :)
on sunday i got to take them over to meet her and, even though i felt like i was an intruder on a very private, very sweet scene, i was able to get some cute pictures of their first sight of baby sister.
i remember when my lex and chris first saw addie, and then frankie, and just how sweet the whole experience was and i'm just so happy for their growing little family. :)
and so excited that we get to introduce another little sister in our family in just a few weeks!

2 comments:

The two old crows said...

That was really nice. Thanks for the picture.

Martines Family said...

Wow. Thank you so much for the sweet thoughts! I loved that you took pictures. I want copies! I didn't feel that you were an intruder at all. I loved that you were there and I am so thankful that you were a such a live savior to us!! What a great amazing ever changing experience!!
-Colleen