Friday, December 16, 2011

next month...

we're having a baby!
this pregnancy has taken a turn for the uncomfortable. i am officially huge. moving is hard with this cumbersome belly. trips upstairs completely have me winded. my back, that used to wait until the evening to protest, now angrily lets me know by afternoon when i've done too much. sitting through 3-hours of church is pretty uncomfortable, and i find myself standing through the end of sunday school, who's seats are the most offensive to my big body.

but even though my body is ready to not be pregnant anymore, the rest of my life is not quite yet, but getting there quickly! i have been eagerly waiting for the dresser i want to go on sale, but am going to bite the bullet and buy it next week so i can wash and ready little ladie's clothes and blankets.

all that being said, i am always in awe of the amazing thing my body is doing. when my belly takes over an alien like appearance and starts moving in waves, i can't help but sit and watch. i'm pretty excited to have a sweet little newborn to call my own again.
a sweet little newborn that i'm planning to be my last.

 all in all, this has been a wonderful pregnancy. maybe it's because it's most likely my last and i'm trying to appreciate every second, but i have really, mostly, enjoyed it. i am so grateful. and happy. and big. very, very big.
and i officially can't wait for next month. :)

2 comments:

The two old crows said...

I know how you feel. That last month is hard, hopefully it will fly fast.

Grandpa S. said...

Hooray!!! Whacha gonna name her?