Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sisters!!!

Today Fwankie wore her "Little Sister" onesie and I just had to get pictures of her with her 2 big sisters. Of course, I remembered I wanted pictures about 5 minutes before Lexi had to leave, so it was a quick photo shoot. And of course they all didn't smile and look cute for the same picture.
That would be too perfect.

Notice that Lexi looks the same in all of these. I can't control the little one's, but I can keep her still! I always tell her "Just keep smiling and be ready!"

#1 - Frankie looks bored/startled/scared

#2 - Addie gets distracted

#3 - blurry

#4 - Frankie's half-smile

#5 - Frankie's still thinking about smiling

#6 - Frankie wonders when it will all be over

#7 - Addie decides to eat Frankie

And then Lexi had to go to church.
Oh well.

I send Amy picture mail all day, every day, and one day she asked why in all my pictures Addie looks so happy and Frankie so sad.

This is a perfect example.

Gotta love those 3 sisters!

(and their cute brother who is coming home in 5 days!!!)

1 comment:

auntie amy said...

3 sisters is just the right amount! good job lex on staying cute and consistent in all the pics. addie and fwankie look adorable no matter what they do, including pics where they have 2 chins (talking to you, fwank and beans, talking to you).