Thursday, August 12, 2010

More chorus

I started this post on June 10th and then... forgot about it.
Photobucket was acting up and I quit for awhile and then never remembered to go back to it.
I know, me, forget?
Crazy, right?!
It was already all written so why not publish it?!
I couldn't think of a reason, so here it is.

--------------------------------------------------------

I had the opportunity about a week ago to take Alexis, Christian, and their 2 friends Robin and Ryan to a Blue Crabs game so their chorus could sing.

Matt kept the babies.
And even though I love my babies to bits and pieces, it was awesome.
We turned the music up loud and rocked out the whole way there.

And at the game, I sat by myself!

I ate by myself!

I actually watched some of the game.

Yup, by myself.

Besties - Robin and Alexis

Before the game I sat by my lonesome and watched my 2 big kids visiting. I was able to see it all close-up through my camera lens

Photobucket

And then they started singing.
My singing angels.

Photobucket

Two big thumbs up on that night.
Two big thumbs down on forgetting about posts.

No comments: