Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snowy Sunday

I wish I were a better blogger. Today we are snowed in, again. Church was canceled and we have nothing to do. So I guess I have time to blog. :)

Lately I have no energy. Must be something about this 5 pound human being I'm carting around inside of me. I seriously could sleep all day and night. And only go to the bathroom 30 times.

And I am officially huge.

Seriously.

See for yourself.
Complete with a blurry, no make-up, no hair done picture.

Wow.
What a hottie.
I can't wait till I look like a real human being again.
Have I mentioned how grateful I am to be able to be a mother? Because despite all my complaints, I really am.
And we're in the final countdown! Only 6 more weeks! Woo-hoo!

Because I have no energy (and maybe have been taking a few extra naps here and there) my wonderful husband has picked up a lot of my slack. Dinners, floors, dishes, Addie.
He's awesome. Here he is washing the dishes.
I love this guy.

Here is Christian breaking out of the hospital.
(yes, these are a couple weeks old. I am a bad blogger.)
We were so surprised they were letting us go so quickly, I threw everything into our bags and we bolted. We were so glad to leave!!!

And here is his sick bed at home. He was on bed rest that whole weekend. We called him "The Germ" and made him sleep on the couch covered with sheets.

Here he's all like "You better not be taking a picture of me!" and then he snapped his fingers in a "Z" formation.

I think he got a little tired of hanging out with me.
And only me.
For almost a week.

I'm sure I don't know how anyone could get tired of that, do you?!

We tried to keep Addie away from him but she loves him so much! So I finally gave in a little and let them have some cuddle time.
So cute.

Matt finally remembered to take the camera to catch pictures of our cheerleader, since I keep forgetting. She got moved up to the front row and put in the middle cause she's been doing so well. Isn't she beautiful?!

Love her!

They finally finished the playground in our neighborhood, so before the snow this weekend Addie and I braved the frigid temperatures and checked it out. It's really nice! Addie loved it and I loved wearing her out right before her nap. We'll be spending a lot of time there as soon as we thaw out.

Here you can see part of our neighborhood and all the new construction. That wakes me up from my naps.
Every day.

It was so cold!
But she was playing like a girl with a mission!


Okay, I hear my bed calling my name...

5 comments:

Lana said...

all your kids are beautiful and so are you!! cute belly :)

The two old crows said...

I love all your pictures. Love that Addie.

Dyer Family said...

You are soo NOT huge! You look great:) Cant wait to see that new little face and here what name she gets!!!

Rob and Christina Watson said...

At least you can put up pictures of your belly!!

auntie amy said...

first of all, you do look like a real person. two real people in fact. :-) i think you are adorable pregnant, not everyone can pull that look off so well.
second of all, tell coconut head that i would like to hang out with you for a week. lucky duck.
third os all, lex looks super cute and official in her uniform. is she watching 'bring it on,' like i told her?
fourthly, put some gloves on that niece of mine! when i see her next i expect her to have all her fingers and toes.
lastly, matt kinda looks like jack nicholsen in this pic. i'm just sayin'...