Thursday, January 14, 2010

The non-update update

I was pretty sure we wouldn't be going home tonight, but I was hopeful and trying to be positive! But no. During rounds this morning we got the bad news that we would be here till at least tomorrow morning. I thought the dr. said something about the lab work not being done after hours, but the nurse I just talked to said it's that the dr's don't want to come discharge at all hours. That makes more sense. At least they told us early so we weren't thinking all day we'd be home tonight. We were prepared and ready for it.

Our day...

Goofing around.


Our luxury suite.

Pouting because I wouldn't play with his hair. I've been ordered to keep a distance from him and when I really have to get close to him I've got to wash my hands really well.

Thank goodness for cell phones! We've done a lot of this...

and this.

Wish us luck on getting out of here tomorrow! We can't wait!

No comments: