Thursday, January 14, 2010

Oh what a night!

Or 2 nights really.

Everyone is fine. But Christian is in the hospital. We are on day 2 of our hospital stay. I brought him to the ER Tuesday evening and they admitted him for at least 48 hours. We should know more about what's going on tonight around 8:00 tonight, when hopefully (fingers and toes super crossed!) we'll be going home. 

I don't mean to be so vague, but... that's all I've got. 

We really are okay. I've been able to stay with Christian the whole time. He's being a total trooper! I think he's secretly enjoying the attention and meals in bed, and I know he's enjoying the non-stop tv! Matt has relieved me for an hour here and there to spend time with the girls and gather things for our stay. We've got lots of help from our ward family and friends here. 
Of course we could always use more prayers.

I finally remembered to bring my camera when I went home yesterday evening. So here is the first round of sympathy photos. I will be posting more later I'm sure. 

Here is the bane of his existence right now. 
The IV

Yummy! 
Hospital food!
It's really not so bad. And he's digging that they bring it to him and then I cut it all up and get it ready. 
It doesn't get much better than that!

Hopefully I can give all the details tonight when I will be posting from home!!!

1 comment:

Heather B said...

Poor Christian! Know that we are thinking of all of you, and we hope he can be back home soon. Take care.