Thursday, December 3, 2009

A year and a half! - By Addison

Last month November 3 came and went. And my mom and I forgot to blog about all my accomplishments. :( So I think this will be my last installment. Don't worry, my little sister will pick up right where I left off in a few months. :)

I'm a really big girl now. I always like to take my purse, phone, and babies with me wherever I go.

I'm working on going potty on the big girl potty a lot lately. My mom will ask if I have to go potty and I run to the bathroom. Then I squeeze my little belly and try to go. Sometimes I get away before my mom has a chance to put my diaper or big girl panties back on. And sometimes my brother gets the camera and catches me being silly. :)

I'm still a really good helper. Just last night my mom was cleaning the floors. So when she went upstairs I decided to help. I sprayed the wood floor cleaner everywhere and when my mom came down she found little wet footprints and puddles all over because I'd been cleaning the whole floor! She loves my help!

I just love, love, love when my brother and sister come home from school! They feed me all sorts of stuff my mom doesn't! One of my favorites is Top Ramen! Like brother, like sister!

The only problem is when they decide to go outside and play.
That is not okay with me!

I really like to eat yogurt. My mom gives me these cool ones I can drink. At first she would just give me the bottle and I'd put the whole thing in my mouth. Then I'd keep it there for about half an hour. Doesn't that just make you want some right now!
(my mom started poking a straw in the top foil now, much less messy!)

Speaking of messy, I will only feed myself! I'm not a baby so no one needs to help me eat!
Oh, and no bib for me! I yank bibs off all Incredible Hulk style.
It's awesome.

One day my dad got me dressed. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

I'm working hard on learning how to read.
And type.

You know how much I love my big brother! Sometimes he even lets me borrow his cool accessories!

Before Halloween everyone kept trying to dress me up in old costumes.
I hated it so much!

I'm learning how to say my prayers. Every night I try to be so reverent...

...but that usually only lasts about 5 seconds. Then I'm ready to laugh with everyone about what a good job I did during the prayer!
Maybe it has something to do with my awesome alfalfa sprout hair!

Okay, I'm done. Little sister, I'm passing the monthly update torch to you.
So hurry up and get here.

Love,

Addie

3 comments:

Grandpa S. said...

Addie,

Instead of doing monthly updates maybe you could do one every six months. I love hearing about all your adventures and don't want to miss out on any in the future.

Love,

Grandpa

The Ainas said...

cute! Abby prays now too! she bows her head and gets a serious frown on her face and then makes a humming noise! :)

auntie amy said...

ok - i figured out who addie looks liek iwth her new haircut: jim carey from dumb and dumber, only much, much cuter.
i love that kid!