Saturday, December 26, 2009

The roller coaster that is December

My month has been a little bit like a roller coaster. At the beginning of December I was all energized, knowing all I needed to do but feeling like I could definitely get it all done, you know I usually work best when there's lots to do. But then I started to get overwhelmed. And huge. And tired. And then I started slowing down. And stressing out.

So I stopped and regrouped. And had a few meltdowns. I made my lists and started trying to tackle first things first. And then things started getting a little better. I do have to admit, I wasn't much in the Christmas mood though. 

Anyways, slowly but surely it all started getting done. And I started getting excited. I do love Christmas! But whew, it's a lot of work!

I am so thankful for Christmas. I am thankful to know the deeper, true meaning, and that I have been taught to remember our Saviour not just on Christmas but everyday, all year long. 

All of that being said, I'm ready to put away the decorations and lights, get rid of the tree, and ring in the new year with some new resolutions and resolve to be better!

***********Next up: Our Christmas!***********

Complete with lots of pictures!!!

(just as soon as I get the energy to go downstairs and upload all of them!)

No comments: