Wednesday, December 30, 2009

For the fam...

Okay, this one really is pretty much only for the family. I mean, anyone is welcome to watch, but I don't know how fascinating 4 minutes of Addie parroting me is for anyone that isn't related to her. :)

So the story behind the video... Addie wakes up each morning super happy and talking to herself. I wanted to get that on tape and the only way I could think to do it was to film her, but I knew if she knew I was there that she would stop talking her cute jibberish. So I tried to stay at the door and record, but she must have heard me because she stopped talking right away. But then when I went in she was willing to have a full conversation with me so I kept recording, never meaning to film for 4 minutes! If I knew I was gonna film that long I would have opened the blinds because her room was super dark!

My favorite part of the video is at the end. She used to say "Bye!" clear as day, but for the past few months she's been saying "Be!" instead. I think it's so funny! And I love how she moves her head all matter-of-fact like!

My least favorite part, the whole first minute where Addie just stood there and I waited hoping she would do something cute. Oh well.

Anyways, enjoy if you dare. :)




3 comments:

auntie amy said...

holy crapazoli, that baby is cute! my favorite part is when she says 'amy,' clear as day. good job, addie ray! (my other favorite part is when she says her name).

Grandpa said...

Speaking for the family I gotta say, "LOVED IT!" I also agree that baby is cute. Hooah!!

Uncle Tom said...

That baby is soooo cute!