Saturday, December 19, 2009

Fun Friday night with the Fischetti's

I've been trying to get this posted for 2 weeks now! December started off as a strong blogging month but as my stress level has increased, my desire to blog has decreased. :0

Two Friday afternoons ago, Mindy, Addie's BFF's Izzy's mom, called and invited us to Flat Iron Farm for their awesome Christmas light display. 
(that's a weird sentence, but I just really want to post this so I can catch up!)

We said "Of course!"

We packed up the kids and coats, scarves, and hats, it was a cold one! Alexis had a slumber party to go to, so she stayed behind. :( It's sad for me every time we don't have one of the big kids with us, but I think as they get older it's gonna be happening more and more. Unless we get a whole lot cooler, and I don't see that happening anytime soon. :(

The farm was awesome! They have lights everywhere and the two main houses have the lights coordinated to music played on their special radio station.

I didn't get any good pictures because I still don't know how to use my camera when it's dark. But here's a sampling of what we got. They have lots of little exhibits set up and fun things for kids to do. They also had a petting zoo and marshmallow roasting. 

Very cute!



After all the fun we hung out and had hot chocolate. Look at Addie, so ready to be a big kid!

No comments: