Friday, December 5, 2008

Our first visitors

On Wednesday when Addison was looking through pictures to post her six month blog, I realized that I had forgotten to post about our first visitors! I guess with Thanksgiving I just got sidetracked. Anyways, one of my best buds Autumn and her beautiful family came to see our new home. I think it was the lure of the bidet.

Autumn's birthday was just a few days before her visit so I made a yummy Better than Sex cake(I told the kids it was Better than Shopping cake, thanks for that idea Holly!) that I found online, and it was delicious!



The girls licking the candles.


Autumn and I have a deal worked out so that we can leave our kids with eachother and have an overnighter with our hubbies. So on Sunday Autumn and David left for an adventure in San Francisco and we got to watch Taylor and Landon. We had such a good time and I'm so glad we got to spend so much time with them!

After church on Sunday, we loaded up the car and headed down the street to the longest covered bridge in America. The kids had fun playing down by the river but I was terrified the whole time that someone was going to fall in! We had a good time walking down by the river, climbing on rocks, and exploring.



Sweet Christian offering to help me walk down the jagged rocks. He's such a sweetie!





This one really made me nervous! The water was so cold!






The kids wanted to have a race so there's Alexis, Christian and Taylor all the way at the end of the bridge, and sweet little Landon trying to run and catch up. He's so cute!





Taylor and Landon were such good helpers with Addie! They absolutely love her and were so good to her!


We had a fun visit and it's been so nice getting to know Autumn and Davids kids better! They are seriously cuties!

Now Matt and I can't wait to drop our kiddos off and go out to the Catalina Islands for a night without the kids! Brace yourself Autumn!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for my turn with the kiddos!!!! I love the pictures, it looks like you had lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is me Autumn by the way

~Lori said...

The river is a huge hang out in the summers. LOTS of people go there to swim and hang out.