Monday, October 14, 2024

Jerseys vs. Jersey Shore

It’s homecoming week! I love watching the kids dress up and be silly all week! Unfortunately I didn’t remember to come down for a pic until Grant had left, but these girls represented for jerseys vs. jersey shore. 

It was a half day for indigenous peoples day and Matt was off - hooray! We took our half day and ran with it all the way over to Forrest Hall for some pumpkin patching. 

Like last year, the girls ran all around the corn maze while Matt and I meandered. 

Delaney loves hiding from people. I. Don’t. Know. Why. But she hid from the girls and entertained herself. 

I spy an Adi on a lookout!

This guy! Seminary teaching has been a tough transition but he’s faithfully trying his best and I know we have been and will be blessed as he strives to teach these kids in the way the savior would. 

I always like pictures of pictures. 

Delaney was hiding, as one does. 

These crazies have been coming to this farm since they were wee babes. We were laughing about how many times I lost one or more of them during our visits. 

We picked pumpkins and only Delaney wants to carve this year. Will I ever miss not having at least one carved pumpkin? I don’t think so, but I’m open to the idea. 

Delaney is special 👆🏼 

It was just this side of chilly, but soooo nice. 

We got Arby’s for dinner and came home to clean bathrooms. Don’t ask how long it’s been since I’ve really cleaned ours and the girls bathroom might just be getting torn up tomorrow as our bestie plumber searches for this never ending leak, so the girls each took a section of their bathroom to clean too. It was a lovely break from school and piano and sometimes bathrooms gotta be cleaned. Then the girls and I took Delaney to ballet and the girls went to Sephora and i couldn’t keep my eyes open so I napped in the car. Don’t knock a car nap, they are chefs kiss. 

No comments: