Thursday, February 27, 2020

22 in 2020


Our best boy turned 22 yesterday. He’s such a good boy, really a good man, and we just love him to pieces. 

I looked back through his birthday pictures and every year I make him the same Better than Shopping Cake in the same red pan, so I had to stick to it for this year. 

We picked up some shirts and then d got the fun gift opportunity of some snacks, and she wanted them each wrapped separately. We wrapped them all together and they’d write things like to Bubba, from Delaney, wrapped by Frankie. 😂

I love watching gift giving. Each girl was so excited to see him open the gifts they chose. I. Love. It. 

D picked all of her fav snacks, which I guess is what good present givers do.


Birthday dog piles are all the rage this year. 

It’s gonna be a big year for Christian and we are just behind him 100%. 

Crew-1. Or I guess -3. 

Happiest of birthdays. Bubba! 2020 is your year!


No comments: