Monday, February 24, 2020

Rando

We’re on a Biggest Loser kick up in here, so D did a BL workout focused on the number 16. 🤷‍♀️ She did 16 jumping jacks, ran around the house 16 times, etc. all my girls would choose Jillian as a trainer, but I’m a Bob girl myself. 

It’s fun to see sassy-cat working to be stronger. She weighs 48 lbs and is thinking about joining us for the Memorial Day 5k for the first time ever. 

Johnna was sick today so we got a surprise break from piano. The girls were stoked. We had baked potatoes for dinner and ice cream for our fhe treat. The girls really love coloring in our CFM journal from momma Debby as we listen to the scriptures.

We had a movie night on Friday. Sephie, khloe, and Morgan came over and we made popcorn and watched Troop 0 - super bizarre movie.

Earlier that day Alyssa came over. She’s always been one of my favorites. She came to give us eyelash extensions, but after taping my lower lashes down and working on my eyes for a few minutes she found her glue wasn’t working. She said she’ll come another day, and I’m so excited!

Lexi had been begging to straighten my hair one day before she left, and I finally relented. For the first time in over a year and a half, my hair was brushed and straightened. I do miss straight hair, but I’ll be back to curly next wash. I’m contemplating a big chop, so we’ll see. 

Everyone had to try on Alyssa’s magnifying makeup applying glasses. 😂 they made everyone’s eyes huge, which reminded me of Lexi’s old bottle cap glasses. Poor girl is blind!

And some maker space fun!

Chris Mitchell and I are the Thursday team. We lost our 3rd, which means we both work every Thursday, so our girls always come those days. 

And how about a sleeping bug pic?



No comments: