Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Wednesday

5:17am. Good morning. 

5:34am. This actually happened last night and was v sad. Thankfully I’m keeping track of my week and have pictures.

6:10am. I make chocolate chip pancakes in bulk and freeze them for a quick brekkie. 

6:20am. Lined up and ready for backpacks. I probs should have the girls make their own lunches, but I require them to do so many other things, this is one I do for them. 

6:21am. She wakes up without complaint. We’ve been enjoying the High Women in the morning. 

6:43am. Waiting for the bus. 

9:01am. And then I basically forgot about documenting as I got the little girls up. I only have so much brain space left to remember. 

9:38am. Put back all the papers and started hammering. I did make no more than 5 (ok, exactly 5) extra nail holes, but it could have been worse. 🤷‍♀️

10:16am. Working it. I skipped the podcast/book/talk listening and jammed out to classic county. Reba, the Chics, George Straight, Alan Jackson - love them and had so much fun. 

12:03pm. Lunch break. I enjoy cabbage and am enjoying many different cabbage dishes, including this delish cole slaw. 

12:22pm. Done. Praise. 

Also 12:22pm. The realization that both sides of the staircase with pics would be a little much. Receive helpful text confirmation and stop for the day. 

131pm. Fine this sweet picture Delaney drew while she was not sleeping last night. 

Then I forgot about my project for awhile. I did some church stuff and also took a 20 minute pick me up nap. That’s a luxury I feel I deserve, but don’t always take when I wake up before 6. 

4:03pm. Wednesday is jam packed. We eat “dinner” as soon as the girls get home from school at 3:20 and bust the move all evening. 

4:04pm. Maybe we should own horses. It’s beautiful. 

4:08pm. Big girl getting situated. 

4:10pm. Waiting patiently for her horse. 

4:11pm. Go time. 

4:44pm. Frankie enjoys an iPad break after tutoring. 

4:47pm. D is done and D is sweat-ay. 

5:16pm. Waiting for dance.

5:18pm. Cheesy texts with my one and only. 

5:29pm. Waiting for dance to start. Some more. 

7:55pm. Matt and I are participating in a 12 week course on self reliance and provident living. I’m excited!

7:55pm. Our tiny and fun group. 

Meanwhile in the 7 o’clock hour, the girls learned to make bread and about the sacrament. 

Activity days is awesome!




No comments: