Sunday, September 29, 2019

Friday

5:12am. 

6:37am. Jen Hatmaker posted about soft boiled eggs and now I’m on a kick. Plus fresh homemade bread, so good!

8:09am. The girls bought some Halloween miniatures for their haunted fairy garden and had to show Morgan before heading to school. They’ve got big plans. 

8:12. Rays. Times 3. 

8:32am. On my “trail run” I found these beautiful flowers growing against all odds. Nature is pretty amazing. 

9:22am. Headed for a day of visits. I’m so grateful to be able to serve and minister. 

1:03pm. Quick stop at HT for some sweet weekend deals. 

2:57pm. We had a Greta presidency meeting and then off to home.
4:16pm. Traffic after a middle school PTA meeting. 

5:27pm. Frankie and I planned and prepared a “healthy” dinner for her Faith in God requirements. We made pancakes, bacon, eggs, hasbrowns, and fruit salad. Could have been worse. 🤷‍♀️

6:34pm. While I was gone pta’ing, Matt and Addie made cookies and took them to our new neighbors. Now I have to meet them on my own. 😕 which is fine, I guess. 

We skipped the Friday night movie because it was a nice evening and everyone played outside. I can dig it. 

No comments: