Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Tuesday - part 1

I’m starting an Alli Edwards Week in the Life project. I’m feeling pretty rookie’ish, but I think this will be fun now and fun to look at in a few years. 

My morning begins. (a few minutes before this, but this is when I remembered)

5:43am. A quiet and clean house. A fresh slate for a fresh day. 

5:44am. Lots of pics cause I’m in it to win it. And a double dose of Zyrtec cause #snot 

6:07am. She’s been curlying it up and sleeping with her hair plopped. My cute little curly. 

6:08am. Our family theme for the year. 

6:25am. Brekkie. 

6:43am. A beautiful and crisp morning waiting for the bus with Addie-socks. 

6:44am. Goodbye for now, sweet girl. 

6:57am. Switching up my morning routine to run before the little girls wake up instead of after. 

7:05am. I love their yard. 

7:17am. Done. 

7:18am. Messy sleeper. 

7:19am. Another messy sleeper. 

8:21am. Walking home from school dropoff. We enjoyed The High Women in the interim. 

9:38am. Ready for tutoring. 

9:45am. I have the sweetest student. 

10:28am. Outta there in my JGG. 

10:59am. Scene from a house in progress. 

11:27am. Inspiration for the days project. 

12:55pm. Working on it. 




No comments: