Monday, February 18, 2019

Presidents’ Day

We love a three day weekend. We had plans going in all different directions. Frankie went to Curtis’ birthday party at 10 and from there we picked Abby up to hang out with Addie. Delaney and I had a date planned, and Matt was going to work, but ended up working on home projects instead. D and i saw A Dogs Journey. She makes fun picture faces. 

This chatterbox and I had a great date. 

Before we picked Frankie up, we ran quickly to Target to do some allowance/Christmas money shopping. 

While we dated, this hotty worked in his camo jumpsuit. 😂

From there it was straigh to piano. We also finished The War I finally won which was so good. Horribly sad, but two, so good. Fhe will be tomorrow because 3 day weekend. 

Still cleaning out and organizing and found my old Personal Progress book and workbook. This is the last year of Personal Progress as we know it, and I want to complete it. 

I also snagged this cute school pic of d the day before her birthday.  😍

Piano time a few weeks ago. 

We worked on valentines while the other sisters played piano. 

Now we’re watching Get me Roger Stone and my head is ready to explode. The world is so crazy. 

No comments: