Monday, February 18, 2019

My last Valentine party

I organized my last 1st grade Valentine’s Day party. It’s so fun, I’ll miss it. But it’s also fun having bigger kids. I love the phase we’re in, it’s soooo good. 

We had a fruit kabob station for our snack. The kids favorite was the donut holes and heart marshmallows. 

We also did Conversation Hearts with chopsticks, which the kids loved and was fun to watch. 

Chris came and ran the fruit kabob station. He’s such a good big brother. 

They played Pin the Lips on Mrs. Valentine and delivered their valentines. D took hers to school in this basket, and, you know. 

I ❤️ happy kids. 

#bestbrother

And then the always fun going through of the valentines. The little Konmari’s in the making were so good about going through them, thanking them for the joy they brought, and getting rid of them. It. Was. Awesome. 



1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Wow! Keen fun for everyone in the First Grade!!