Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday

I love Sunday’s. I love 1:00 church. I love quiet and obedient kids and new carpets. And this cute, big 6-year-old that I took lots of pictures of today. She just looked so grown up. 

Addie’s class is a combo class of girls 9+, kind of like the old Merry Miss classes. Noreen is their teacher and she is the absolute best. They are crazy and loud and she loves them. Every bit as important as it is for them to be learning the gospel, is that they feel loved, and these lucky girls feel loved by their wonderful primary teacher. 

The girls have been playing with my old phone and it’s connected to my new phone so I get lots and lots of extra pictures. Here is one example that actually has a person in it. (most don’t) 

And final Delaney picture of the day - playing outside this morning. She is a leaf picking, self talking, goofy little ball of cuteness. She is also coming out of a stinky phase and has been SO obedient the last few days. I love it and am hoping it continues!

Frankie has wanted to play violin forever. Since she’s in 3rd grade she finally got her chance at school to join Strings. Matt loves it and has done everything for her, which I love! He found a violin online and they guy threw in an extra for only $20 more. (Why?) Matt cleaned and tuned it, and turned around and sold it on our neighborhood site, so we ended up paying only $25 for Frankie’s fairly nice violin. I mean, plus the tuning chords and all the other accouterments he just had to buy for her. 

Last night Bubba came over for dinner. Addie talked him into a game of Uno Attack and it was just so sweet. 

Matt worked hard on our laundry room shelves. We have so many jobs to do, but little by little we make progress. just keep working. 

I found another set of pictures from my birthday photo extravaganza. 😂

Chris helped the Davis’ rebuild their deck. 

And I enjoyed some Readers Digest courtesy of my dad. 

The weather is absolutely pleasant and life is sweet. Next up: Super Saturday!

1 comment:

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Not pictured with the Readers Digest...the box of Bon Bons. Ah, the life of the modern housewife.

See you soon.