Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Doin’ it

 One small bite at a time, I’ll figure this blogging thing out again. It’s timely because Frankie has discovered our blog books (again) and is so obsessed with them that I had to ground her from them for a day. And if you ever come over and are so enthralled with looking into baby Frankie’s eyes from Rays Days of yore that you forget to get dressed for school, I’ll ground you from them too. 

Today we painted. We’re still painting anything that’s not moving. We’re on month 9 or our organizing home project and I’d say we’re close to halfway done. Tying up those last little bits are often the hardest parts, but then it also means we can start enjoying more parts of our home. 

These two cuties and I painted the whole basement ceiling a fresh, crisp white. Also, 3 more boob lights bit the dust. I think we have just 1 left until they are all gone from the White House on Pensive St. for good. 

I wasn’t sure how we’d get the tall ceiling over the stairs: but they made it happen. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

Little miss 1st grader 1st grading it up! I ❤️ class dojo. 

This girl is still working hard. I’m seeing so much growth this year! She hasn’t fought tutoring in the last 2 weeks and she’s just so sweet.

More first grade fun - recess version. We still ๐Ÿ˜ her pink boots. 

Go figure Delaney is instructing their 5th grade helper. Delaney the talker. Always talking. 

And heading upstairs to the 5th grade science classroom of one Addie-cakes M. Ray. She seems to be liking school so far and we are pretty excited about that. 

What else? We had chicken pot pie for dinner. It was picture day at school. I don’t quite remember how to blog. And I’m either fighting a cold, or allergies are getting worse. This seems like a good enough first day back. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ 

2 comments:

Debby said...

Hope you start feeling better soon. Happy to see your blog up and running. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป

The Adventures of Smilin' Jack said...

Hooah!! Feel better soon.