Saturday, April 30, 2016

Home day

Today was a much needed day at home. Mostly. Addie and I did go to the eye dr (eyes are getting worse, but rx stayed the same), couponed at target and cvs, and did several loads of laundry at buxtons.

Laney said our (pizza) dinner prayer, and in it she prayed she'd have a better day tomorrow and that she'd be able to water the grass safely. She had a no good, terrible, very bad day. She fighted with her sisters, fell in the dirty pool water as she was trying to water the grass with it, (she said "at first I thought someone pushed me, but then I knew I just fell in," I die!) and bonked her head as she was telling us about her rotten day. Pretty sure there was more, but you know, no memory.

It's late and there's still things to do before our day of rest tomorrow. So here's a picture of 3 cute girls at our crazy school carnival yesterday.

No comments: