Monday, April 18, 2016

21 questions for Delaney

And baby Laney's turn:
 
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
"Please put your pajamas on."
 
2. What makes mommy happy?  
"Clean up my room."
 
3. What makes mommy sad?
"Poopoo in my diaper." (amen sistah)
 
4. How does mommy make you laugh?
"Tickle me."
 
5. What was mommy like as a child?       
"I don't know, like a baby? You had no hair and no teeth."
 
 6. How old is mommy?
"25"
 
7. How tall is mommy?
"So you start by your feet, you are, (hand sliding from feet to head) that tall.."
 
 8. What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
"Not clean up poopy diapers. But... wash the dishes."
 
9. What does mommy do when you're not around?
"Uhhh, run for you. To get me back where I was. (asked again) Sweep and clean up everywhere."
 
10. If mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Uh, your heart."  (i.love.this.)
 
11. What is mommy really good at?
"Recycling."
 
12. What is mommy not very good at?
"Cleaning up garbage." (That's because I'm always busy recycling I guess)
 
 13. What does mommy do for her job?
"Go to the bank."
 
14. What is mommy's favorite food?
"Sandwiches. Bologna sandwiches." (gross. never have we ever had bologna in our home. and it's not cause we're snotty food connoisseur's either. just yuck.)
 
15. What makes you proud of mommy?
"Go in a band. (explains) when you let me watch tv."
 
 16. If mommy was a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Alice in Wonderland."
 
 17. What do you and mommy do together?
"Visit."
 
 18. How are you and mommy the same?
"Because we both got black hair. We both got brown eyes? Oh yeah, you got blue eyes. Sorry!"
 
 19. How are you and mommy different?
"I got golden and brown hair, you just got brown hair."
 
 20. How do you know mommy loves you?
"(makes kissing noises) Because you give me kisses."
 
 21. Where is mommy's favorite place to go?
"Visit at peoples houses. Meetings at church. Post office." hmmmm.

1 comment:

jdarrow said...

This is hilarious. I need to try this with my kids. Who knew you loved the bank and the post office so much? :)