Monday, December 29, 2014

Together again

Lexi snap chatted me this cute pic from church yesterday. (:
I was looking around on my blog last night and noticed I was missing a bunch of pictures, and in their place were these boxes with exclamation points. I don't know what happened, but I am so sad! So many missing pictures! Now I'm letting this light a fire under me to get my blog books published. That's 6 years of awesomeness that I don't want to lose. It'll be spendy, but worth it. 
The kids got me into the trivia crack game, and it's totally addicting. I make myself feel better by telling myself that it stimulates my brain. There are challenge rounds that I love and finally today I won 3! Guys, I won 3 challenge rounds! Yesssss! 
And yes, I know how ridiculous I sound. It's a good game. 

This morning Addie woke me up at 8:05. That was fortuitous because we were supposed to pick brenna up by 8:30. We overslept just a lil' bit, but we've been so enjoying our Christmas break! We finally got on the road, picked brenna up, and dropped little girls off at Aina's, and headed up to bwi to pick up the baby boy!

He came in at 11 and we were on our way. Even though I've driven to bwi approximately 8004 times, I still managed to get turned around on the way home. It's a gift really. :/ We grabbed some chicfila, stopped by bed, bath, and beyond, and then saw unbroken at our favorite theater. It was so intense, but also a really good story. 

We had a really good and funny day. We laughed a ton and talked a bunch. It was really nice being together. We took the long way home, (seriously, I've got problems) picked up the girls, dropped off brenna, and finally made it home around 7:30. 

Thats when Matt sent me immediately up to our bathroom for a relaxing bath. It was so nice! He'd drawn a bath, lit a candle, and took the girls. It was fabulous!

Now we're watching the maze runner and checking another fun family day off our list. (:

No comments: