Sunday, December 28, 2014

Mini model

I was so excited to put Delaney in her new dress from auntie Sara and uncle joe today! I had totally spied this Jackie O. number and loved it, but had no reason to buy it. Hooray for Christmas! 

I wanted to take a sweet picture of her to send them, but this is what happened:
Not even a hint of a smile. Modeling is hard work, and this 2-year-old was having none of it. 

We enjoyed our last day of 1:00 church today. 'Twas a good one. I found out I will be keeping my same primary class - hooray! Plus a few kids in the class below us, just until they get a teacher. 

We had missionaries for dinner tonight. I made lexi's favorite Shephards pie. It's a Rachel ray recipe that I revamped a little. For dessert we had leftover Christmas cookies and we still have some to spare. It's a delicious problem to have. 

Tomorrow bubba will come home. Lexi, brenna, and I will head to the airport and for a day of fun, which may or may not include mall shopping, a movie, and ice skating. Fun, fun!

No comments: